My daily routine includes:
- 4.45am – get up
- 5.30am – a driver picks me up and takes me to the office – it’s early because the staff hours here are 6.00am to 2.30pm. They do this so that their work hours overlap more with the Australian business hours.
- 6.00am – training starts
- 8.30am – everyone stops for breakfast (30 min) – there is a huge cafeteria for all staff. I am starting to eat more of the Indian food. It’s so cool to try these amazing foods. I am in vegetarians heaven.
- Training through to 2.30pm. There are a few 5 minutes breaks for everyone through the day.
- 3.00pm – leave the office and go back to hotel
- 3.30pm – 4.30 pm – go for a short adventure outside i.e. markets, shopping, etc
- 5.00pm – grab something to eat
- 5.30 – 10pm – do some more work to prepare for the next day of training.
Here are some of the employees that Natasha and I are training. They would have to be the most engaged and motivated staff that we have ever had to train. These photos are taken inside the training room. There are 16 staff members for the 5 week course. So I should get to know them quite well.